Monday, November 16, 2009

Budva, Montenegro

Riding along the coast of the Adriatic during sunset. I wish the bus window wasn't so dirty.



Arriving in Budva



A view from my hostel which was located inside the walls of the old town.



Cathedral inside the walls












A taste of the achitecture in the Old Town. Stone, stone, and more stone.


Heading to the beach!

The Old Town was destroyed due to earthquakes in 1979 and totally rebuilt.


My beach for the day.



Yes, they sell beer in 2 liter bottles here....why don't we?



The 70 degree day was nice enough for me to take a dip.



I should write a book on the art of self photography.
Tip #73: Sand castles make great tripods (side note: the children who made them tend to cry cause you just demolished their days work)
Next stop Kotor Montenegro

No comments:

Post a Comment